Anke Menkhorst, Senior Vice President DOUGLAS Group Marketing: „This year, we are bundling our three most important sales events – Singles Day, Beauty Friday and Christmas – in a 360-degree campaign. Because at DOUGLAS, we always want to interpret beauty in a new and more comprehensive way. Our feelings are an important part of our well-being and should be visible – that’s what we want to encourage our customers to do with our campaign.“
- For the first time, the campaign for the current Christmas quarter combines the three key pre-Christmas sales occasions of Singles Day (November 11th), Beauty Friday (November 24th) and Christmas under the slogan “Feel Beautiful Feelings”.
- In cooperation with the creative agency Jung von Matt, DOUGLAS has developed a concept that creates consistent brand communication across all occasions. With the campaign, Europe’s leading premium beauty destination aims to appeal to its broad target group.
- Three new TV commercials: DOUGLAS has created three different TV commercials under the overarching campaign umbrella. The three feelings “Feel yourself,” “Feel lucky” and “Feel the magic” are assigned to the respective event. In addition to the TV spots, the Christmas campaign is supported by a large-scale 360° campaign to reach customers at different touchpoints – including DOUGLAS stores.
- Singles Day kicks things off and is dedicated to self-love: on this day, DOUGLAS celebrates its customers and their individuality.
- Beauty Friday, as the most exciting shopping event of the year (“Black Friday”) has been renamed by DOUGLAS, invites to indulge your passion for beauty products and enjoy deals and offers.
- Christmas celebrates togetherness, the magic of giving and bringing joy.
- The director of the TV commercials is Katia Wik. The Berlin-based photographer, known for her focus on fashion and beauty themes, was also responsible for the campaign photos.
DOUGLAS is Europe’s leading omnichannel beauty destination. We inspire customers to live their own kind of beauty by offering a unique assortment in online stores, via a partner program and in around 1,840 stores. Strengthening our successful omnichannel positioning while consistently developing the customer experience is at the heart of our strategy. In its fiscal year 2021/22, DOUGLAS generated sales of 3.65 billion euros with a focus on fragrances, make-up, skin care, hair care, health care and accessories.
Head of Group Communications
Telefon: +49 (0) 211 16847 664