Thanks to an individual induction programme, training sessions and our e-learning tool, we ensure that you can get down to work quickly and that you become familiar with all our new products and trends on the job.
Would you like to offer our customers a unique shopping experience every day? Would you like to make them happy by providing excellent advice and the best possible service? Then apply for one of the jobs advertised in our jobs forum!
- As a Beauty Expert, you will advise customers on all of our products, actively publicize our campaigns and promotions and help to make the world more beautiful for our customers. Your duties will also include stacking shelves, working on the checkout and visual merchandising.
- As a Sales Supervisor, you will apply your sales experience in our stores. You will delight our customers with your knowledge of all our products and your know-how to seamlessly dovetail our store environment and our online shop.
- As a Team Supervisor, you will already have several years’ sales experience and will be responsible for your colleagues in the store or for a specific group of products. You will be confident dealing with customers and will know how to create an outstanding shopping experience at Douglas even for demanding customers. You will therefore play an active role in achieving our sales targets together with the store team.
- With sales experience and the ability to inspire customers, our Assistant Store Managers are role models for our store teams. You will play an even greater role in organizing and managing our stores, primarily as a deputy to our Store Managers.
- Our Store Managers are experts when it comes to creating outstanding shopping experiences. You will help to motivate your store team, with whom you will work together to achieve sales targets. You will also be responsible for ensuring that instructions from our headquarters are followed in our stores.
- You should have completed an apprenticeship in the retail or service sector.
- You should be outgoing, proactive and confident when dealing with customers.
- You should enjoy sales.
- You should be passionate about the beauty world and its products and able to offer our customers a unique shopping experience every day.
- You should be a real team player.
- You should identify with our #FORWARDBEAUTY company strategy: you should strive to further develop yourself every day, just as we do.