DOUGLAS is Europe's leading premium beauty platform. With more than 160,000 beauty and lifestyle products in online stores, beauty marketplaces and over 2,000 stores, DOUGLAS inspires people to live individual beauty in unprecedented diversity. The further expansion of the high-growth e-commerce is the focus of the #FORWARDBEAUTY.DigitalFirst strategy program. In the 2020/2021 fiscal year, DOUGLAS generated sales of 3.1 billion euros in the Perfumeries, Decorative Cosmetics, Skin and Hair Care, and Food Supplements, Health and Accessories divisions.
In our headquarters in Düsseldorf we are looking for an immediate
Working Student (f/m/d) Employer Branding
EXCITING TASKS AWAIT YOU
- You support the team in the conception and implementation of target group-oriented measures, strategies and projects in relation to the employer perception of Douglas
- Design and regular use of the employer profile in professional (social) networks, such as XING, LinkedIn, Kununu, Stackoverflow, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Content creation within the ... Behind Beauty campaigns (e.g. behindbeauty.de) to enable an authentic employer presence
- Support with (primarily internal) employee communication on HR topics
YOU BRING A LOT
- Enrolled in a business or social science degree program, ideally with an emphasis in marketing or HR
- Conceptual and project management skills
- High level of motivation, commitment and willingness to move subject areas forward
- Very good knowledge of Word and Powerpoint
- Ideally, you have some experience in HR topics and/or social media marketing - you are also enthusiastic about social media channels such as Linkedin , Instagram or similar.
- Very good German (min. B2) and English skills (C1)
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- We live flat hierarchies with a "Duz" culture
- A motivating and inspiring environment directly at the Douglas headquarters
- Employee discounts through corporate benefits
- Discounted sports programs through Gympass
- Canteen & bistro, as well as free drinks
Do you recognize yourself? Then become part of our international company and apply, stating your possible starting date. Please note that we require a minimum duration of 6 months for a work study and a period of 12 months would be desirable. Your contact person for this position is Elisabeth Krestel.
We are looking forward to meeting you!