DOUGLAS is the leading premium beauty platform in Europe. Offering more than 160,000 beauty and lifestyle products in online shops, the beauty marketplace and over 2,000 stores, DOUGLAS inspires customers to live their own kind of beauty by offering a previously unparalleled assortment. The continued expansion of the fast-growing e-commerce business is the focus of the #FORWARDBEAUTY.DigitalFirst strategy programme. In fiscal year 2020/2021, DOUGLAS generated sales of 3.1 billion euros in the areas of perfumery, decorative cosmetics, skin and hair care as well as nutritional supplements, health and accessories.
WE ARE THE GLOBAL SOCIAL COMMERCE TEAM
What are we doing?
We are responsible for the live shopping concept in our online stores, as well as the further development of the social commerce strategy for DOUGLAS.
Douglas Social Commerce team have already organized +1.300 live shows including very famous hosts such as Billie Eilish, Alica Keys and Kylie Jenner and these shows have been watched more than 1.3 million times. We have also launched our own creator app and available in Apple Store and Google Play.
Together with our live shopping service provider we develop the technology to create a unique shopping experience in the online store. Creativity is our strength, because we want to offer our customers new content every day that they can discover during their shopping experience on Douglas. In doing so, we plan and execute the livestreams and analyze them afterwards to get better and better.
Internationally, we watch the market and see how concepts work in other online stores in our countries and expand our knowledge. We love e-commerce and are looking for people who can share this passion with us and get involved in this exciting journey:
OUR AIM: ONE STOP INSPIRATIONAL PLATFORM FOR BEAUTY & HEALTHCARE !
FOR OUR HEADQUARTER IN DUSSELDORF WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A
Social Media/Commerce Analyst (w/m/d) & Controlling
EXPECT EXCITING TASKS
- Internal interface between our social commerce service teams including Douglas E-Com IT, E-Com Marketing, Payment, Accounting and our local country organization
- Be the contact person of daily operations and development teams to identify development areas
- Be the business stakeholder for the technical development of the social commerce features and do regular project follow-ups
- Strategic development of the social commerce project with the goal of becoming Europe’s largest social commerce platform in online beauty retailers
- Monitor business case and OKRs as well as present findings to top management and daily operation teams
- Steer Europe’s one of the first creator programs according to business KPIs. Control and take actions to find a balance between creator benefits and programs’ targets
- Scale and adjust the creator program according to local needs in different Douglas countries
WHAT YOU OFFER
- First experience in agile project management
- Experiences with business cases, controlling & analytics
- Affinity for trends and innovations in the online and e-commerce world
- Detail oriented and analytical mindset
- Team player and strong communication skills
- Knowledge in MS Office and Jira
- Knowledge in Web Analytics Tools (Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics)
- Technical understanding and motivated to drive new digital topics forward
- Strong conceptual skills as well as a high degree of personal responsibility & initiative
- Experience in live shopping or social commerce area (wished not mandatory)
EXPECT FROM US
- Professional colleagues in all departments that are willing to help at any time
- A professional onboarding program to ensure a smooth start within a great team
- An extensive online platform with diverse learning opportunities for your personnel development
- A modern and inspiring working environment in our international Douglas Headquarters
- Flexible, trust-based working hours and lots of further benefits, like free water, coffee and tea, discount on our products, sports programs and many more
Does this apply to you? Then become a part of our international company and send your application including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!