DOUGLAS is Europe’s leading omnichannel beauty destination. We inspire customers to live their own kind of beauty by offering an unparalleled assortment in online stores, via a partner program and in around 1,840 stores. Strengthening our successful omnichannel positioning while consistently developing the customer experience is at the heart of our strategy. In its fiscal year 2021/22, DOUGLAS generated sales of 3.65 billion euros in perfume, decorative cosmetic, skin and hair care, nutritional supplements, health care and accessories.
FOR OUR E-COM TOWER IN DÜSSELDORF WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU AS
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (w/m/d)
TASKS WITH IMPACT
- As an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer. you ensure the quality of our very successful online store as a member of an agile development team
- On behalf of our customer, you work continuously on quality improvements to the e-commerce platform and strive for high quality standards and a flawless shopping experience
- You are responsible for automated and manual testing, developing and implementing technical test concepts and test systems, and inspiring with new ideas and approaches
- With your knowledge of functional, security and performance testing, you pursue a high level of test automation as well as quality and reliability
- You are in close contact with your IT colleagues and understand the needs and requirements of a high-performance, secure and stable platform operation
YOUR ADDED VALUE
- At least 3 years of experience as a quality assurance engineer in a web or e-commerce environment
- Profound knowledge in the area of test automation of frontend and backend systems, as well as a high level of competence in the definition of test cases from the customer's point of view
- Experience in working with eCommerce applications or frameworks, preferably SAP Commerce Cloud (CCv2), are a big plus
- Knowledge of current web technologies (e.g. Responsive Design), RESTful APIs and MicroServices as well as modern technologies such as Playwright, Puppeteer, and TypeScript also of requirements and test systems for highly available software platforms
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Git, Azure DevOps, and staging environments
- You analyze problems independently to the "root cause" and find a smarter solution through your constant will to improve
- Very good English skills are a „must have”, German language skills are nice to have
OUR BENEFITS FOR YOU
💻 We want you to feel comfortable at your job. That’s why you’ll receive your own individual work equipment.
⌨️ MacOS, Linux oder or Windows. Your choice! Our standard: MacBook Pro 16” with 32 GB RAM
🚀 Your personal development: We want you to grow with us. Become part of our mentoring program, our E-learning platform, and take advantage of many more individual development offers.
🌴 30 days of vacation per year
📍 You like a hybrid working model? We offer a balance between mobile work and office days in a collaborative environment. (average 8 days/month)
🍒 Super Sale: Our employee discount for both online and in store is the cherry on the top. Not enough? More discount opportunities are available to you thanks to our corporate benefits.
🏋️ You like fitness? Great! Then our gym pass is just right for you.
🧃 Canteen & bistro, as well as free drinks
🎉 A positive and motivating environment & celebration of successes
✨ Company events
Are you the code behind beauty?
Then become part of our international company and apply with your current CV, your possible start date and your salary expectations.
We can't wait to meet you!
As an international employer, we stand for equal opportunities and diversity. Therefore, we welcome applications from mothers, fathers, people with disabilities and people from the LGBTQIA+ community. Please let us know if, for example, we should use a gender-neutral pronoun, if you need barrier-free access to our offices or if you want us to allow more time for the application process.