DOUGLAS is Europe's leading omnichannel provider for beauty. We inspire our customers to live individual beauty with a unique offer in online shops, a partner program and around 1,800 stores. The expansion of our successful omnichannel positioning is at the heart of our strategy, within the framework of which we are consistently developing the customer experience. In fiscal year 2021/22, DOUGLAS generated sales of EUR 3.65 billion in the perfumery, decorative cosmetics, skin and hair care, dietary supplements, health and accessories sectors.
This is how we payment!
Payment transactions are undoubtedly a main artery of our e-commerce processes. The entire order2cash process has evolved over the years into an area where passionate experts with outstanding skills are in demand. The tasks are diverse, the challenges exciting: It starts with the right payment strategy, then it is about the selection of reliable and suitable service providers internationally, continue to implement the processes correctly and then, when the project is implemented, the work really begins for us!
As a small team of experts, we work hand in hand and pursue the goal of establishing balanced and modern credit management and ensuring stable service provider management.
We live #PASSIONFORPAYMENT!
If you also have a piece of #PASSIONFORPAYMENT in you, you will fit perfectly into our team!
FOR OUR PAYMENT TEAM WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU AS
(Senior) Collection Manager (f/m/d)
TASKS WITH IMPACT
- You control the entire debt collection and dunning process in the DACH area
- You optimize the existing debt collection and dunning processes
- You will further develop the existing reporting and work on standardization
- You check and monitor the performance of the service providers and the purchase price ratio
- You monitor bad debts and report to the relevant department
- You are the first point of contact for internal areas and our service providers for questions on collection issues and dunning
- You will take over the technical and coordinative management of projects related to debt collection and dunning
- You lead stakeholder communication and stakeholder management at all hierarchical levels
- You conduct negotiations to secure our conditions
YOUR ADDED VALUE
- An university degree or a commercial education
- Several years of professional experience in debt collection and dunning
- The ability to communicate, control, inspire and convince across all hierarchical levels
- Project management experience
- First experience in negotiating contracts
- A strong analytical mind
- Enjoying constant further development and taking on responsibility
- Experience in handling MS Office
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
OUR BENEFITS FOR YOU
- We want you to feel comfortable in your job. That's why you get your individual work equipment.
- Your personal development: We want you to grow with us. Become part of our mentoring program, use our e-learning platforms and benefit from many other individual development opportunities.
- 30 days vacation per year
- Would you like a hybrid working model? We offer a balance between mobile work and office days in a collaborative environment.
- Cherry on top: You get our employee discount both online and in store. On top of that, you get further discount options thanks to our corporate benefits.
- Do you like fitness? Then our gym pass is just right for you.
- Canteen & bistro, as well as free drinks
- A positive and motivating environment
Is it a match?
Then become part of our international company and apply with your current CV, your possible start date and your salary expectations.
We can't wait to meet you!
As an international employer, we stand for equal opportunities and diversity. Therefore, we welcome applications from mothers, fathers, people with disabilities and people from the LGBTQIA+ community. Please let us know if, for example, we should use a gender-neutral pronoun, if you need barrier-free access to our offices or if you want us to allow more time for the application process.