DOUGLAS is the leading premium beauty platform in Europe. Offering more than 160,000 beauty and lifestyle products in online shops, the beauty marketplace and over 2,000 stores, DOUGLAS inspires customers to live their own kind of beauty by offering a previously unparalleled assortment. The continued expansion of the fast-growing e-commerce business is the focus of the #FORWARDBEAUTY.DigitalFirst strategy programme. In fiscal year 2020/2021, DOUGLAS generated sales of 3.1 billion euros in the areas of perfumery, decorative cosmetics, skin and hair care as well as nutritional supplements, health and accessories.
FOR OUR HEADQUARTERS IN DÜSSELDORF WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A
React Developer (f/m/d)
EXPECT EXCITING TASKS
- Developing and expanding functions as well as constantly working on improving the e-commerce platform for our customers and attach great importance to a high-quality shopping experience
- Creating modern frontends based on a micro service architecture and proactively bring in new ideas and approaches
- Taking responsibility for technical concepts and their timely implementation
- Consulting the business and coordinating closely with the other specialist areas
- Understanding the needs and requirements of a high-performance, secure and stable platform operation
WHAT YOU OFFER
- A successfully completed degree in computer science or a comparable completed professional training in the field of software development
- Focusing on frontend development especially React. First professional experienced with web development with React is a “must have”
- Experienced with Redux and Hooks
- Working in an agile environment with Scrum is something you like
- Ability to work in a team and your strong communication skills
- Very good English skills is a “must have
EXPECT FROM US
- Professional colleagues in all departments that are willing to help at any time
- A professional onboarding program to ensure a smooth start within a great team
- An extensive online platform with diverse learning opportunities for your personnel development
- A modern and inspiring working environment in our international Douglas Headquarters
- Flexible, trust-based working hours and lots of further benefits, like free water, coffee and tea, discount on our products, sports programs and many more
Does this apply to you? Then become a part of our international company and send your application including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!