DOUGLAS is the leading premium beauty platform in Europe. Offering more than 160,000 beauty and lifestyle products in online shops, the beauty marketplace and over 2,000 stores, DOUGLAS inspires customers to live their own kind of beauty by offering a previously unparalleled assortment. The continued expansion of the fast-growing e-commerce business is the focus of the #FORWARDBEAUTY.DigitalFirst strategy programme. In fiscal year 2020/2021, DOUGLAS generated sales of 3.1 billion euros in the areas of perfumery, decorative cosmetics, skin and hair care as well as nutritional supplements, health and accessories.
FOR OUR HEADQUARTERS IN DÜSSELDORF WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A
Product Owner (f/m/x)
EXPECT EXCITING TASKS
- As a Product Owner you will be responsible for the content management of one of our development teams.
- You will develop features from the "Shop Management" area for Douglas online stores in 6 European countries with your team.
- You will play a central role in the design and roll-out of the new store system (SAP Commerce Cloud), which is the basis for the international 600+ million EUR eCommerce business.
- Your tasks include further development of the product vision, KPI-based conceptualization of new and further development of existing features, communication with stakeholders, creation and prioritization of the backlog, development of the roadmap and management of the day-to-day business within the Scrum processes.
- Product development at Douglas is teamwork - you develop your topics in close collaboration with UX and the product owners of other development teams.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- You have already gained relevant experience as a product owner.
- You have already gained experience with complex IT/eCommerce projects and successfully implemented features.
- You can easily take on the roles of facilitator, motivator, conflict solver, analyst and organizer based on your previous experience while demonstrating your structured approach.
- You combine strategic thinking with an implementation focus and strong results orientation.
- You have experience with agile development methods (SCRUM) and tools (Jira, Confluence).
- You have strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- You combine entrepreneurial spirit with pragmatic action and solution orientation.
- You have a strong customer focus and are enthusiastic about beauty products.
- You have very good English and German skills (B1 Level). Knowledge of Spanish is not required.
EXPECT FROM US
- Professional colleagues in all departments that are willing to help at any time
- A professional onboarding program to ensure a smooth start within a great team
- An extensive online platform with diverse learning opportunities for your personnel development
- A modern and inspiring working environment in our international Douglas Headquarters
- Flexible, trust-based working hours and lots of further benefits, like free water, coffee and tea, discount on our products, sports programs and many more
Does this apply to you? Then become a part of our international company and send your application including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!