DOUGLAS is Europe’s leading omni-channel beauty destination. We inspire customers to live their own kind of beauty by offering an unparalleled assortment in online stores, via a partner program and in around 1,800 stores. Strengthening our successful omni-channel positioning while consistently developing the customer experience is at the heart of our strategy. In its fiscal year 2021/22, DOUGLAS generated sales of 3.65 billion euros in perfume, decorative cosmetic, skin and hair care nutritional supplements, health care and accessories.
FOR OUR E-COM TOWER IN DÜSSELDORF WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR YOU AS
Marketing Technology Engineer (f/m/x)
TASKS WITH IMPACT
- Implement and optimize of cutting-edge web tracking technologies, including Analytics and Tag Manager, to provide with accurate data.
- Develop innovative tagging strategies, utilizing advanced tracking tags, pixels, and custom events, to capture deep insights into user interactions and conversion paths.
- Collaborate closely with our talented development team to ensure seamless implementation of tracking codes, resolve any technical challenges, and continuously enhance data collection capabilities
- Utilize your expertise in web analytics to analyze data, identify trends, and uncover growth opportunities that enable informed decisions and drive meaningful results.
- Stay at the forefront of industry advancements and best practices in web analytics and tracking, proactively sharing your knowledge and insights with the team to continually enhance our services.
YOUR ADDED VALUE
- University degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field, showcasing your strong foundation for success in web analytics or at least two years of professional experience with a focus on marketing technologies and tracking.
- Proven track record in web analytics and tracking implementation, with a focus on delivering tangible business outcomes and optimizing website performance.
- Mastery of web analytics tools, like Tealium IQ and Google Tag Manager, combined with experience working with other tracking platforms such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
- Detail-oriented mindset and problem-solving prowess, allowing you to tackle challenges and uncover solutions in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, enabling you to work seamlessly with cross-functional teams and effectively convey your findings and recommendations.
- You are fluent in German or English, spoken and written.
- You are a team player with an independent way of working
OUR BENEFITS FOR YOU
💻 We want you to feel comfortable at your job. That’s why you’ll receive your own individual work equipment.
🙌 A good onboarding and a mentor through your on boarding
⌨️ MacOS, Linux oder Windows. Your choice!
🚀 Your personal development: We want you to grow with us. Become part of our mentoring program, make use of our E-learning platforms and take advantage of many more individual development offers.
🌴 30 days of vacation per year
📍 You like a hybrid working model? We offer a balance between mobile work and office days in a collaborative environment.
🍒 Super Sale: Our employee discount for both online and in store is the cherry on the top. Not enough? More discount opportunities are available to you thanks to our corporate benefits.
🏋️ You like fitness? Great! Then our gym pass is just right for you.
🧃 Canteen & bistro, as well as free drinks
🎉 A positive and motivating environment & celebration of successes
✨ Company events
Then apply and send us your CV, your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.
As an international employer, we stand for equal opportunities and diversity. Therefore, we welcome applications from mothers, fathers, people with disabilities and people from the LGBTQIA+ community. Please let us know if, for example, we should use a gender-neutral pronoun, if you need barrier-free access to our offices or if you want us to allow more time for the application process.
We can't wait to meet you!