DOUGLAS is Europe’s leading omni-channel beauty destination. We inspire customers to live their own kind of beauty by offering an unparalleled assortment in online stores, via a partner program and in around 1,800 stores. Strengthening our successful omni-channel positioning while consistently developing the customer experience is at the heart of our strategy. In its fiscal year 2021/22, DOUGLAS generated sales of 3.65 billion euros in perfume, decorative cosmetic, skin and hair care nutritional supplements, health care and accessories.
FOR OUR HEADQUARTER IN DUSSELDORF WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR YOU AS
International E-Payment Manager (f/m/x)
TASKS WITH IMPACT
- Shaping the roadmap together with the team to achieve best-in-class payment throughout all our countries for e-com and instore
- International project management in the fields of payment with a focus on features and processes according to the latest market trends and corporate development
- Management of service providers e.g. payment schemes
- Process design and management including QA activities during testing
- Payment feature benchmark analysis
- Focus on customer centricity as core of all our payment activities
- Monitoring of legal regulations and realization of the necessary business adjustments
- Review of the existing reporting incl. identification of measurements and their implementations
- Improvement of the payment cost structure and steering of payment methods according to customer needs and cost efficiency
YOUR ADDED VALUE
- University degree in Economics/MBA, computer science, business mathematics or a related field or comparable education
- Relevant (first) professional experience in e-com and instore payment from merchant or provider perspective
- High affinity for IT, UX and process design as well as regulatory changes in payment
- Strong analytical skills and ability of abstraction
- Structured way of working with high flexibility, diplomatic skills and change loving
- Ability to perform under stress, reliability as well as competence to win through
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
OUR BENEFITS FOR YOU
💻 We want you to feel comfortable at your job. That’s why you’ll receive your own individual work equipment.
🚀 Your personal development: We want you to grow with us. Become part of our mentoring program, make use of our E-learning platforms and take advantage of many more individual development offers.
🌴 30 days of vacation per year
📍 You like a hybrid working model? We offer a balance between mobile work and office days in a collaborative environment.
🍒 Super Sale: Our employee discount for both online and in store is the cherry on the top. Not enough? More discount opportunities are available to you thanks to our corporate benefits.
🏋️ You like fitness? Great! Then our gym pass is just right for you.
🧃 Canteen & bistro, as well as free drinks
🎉 A positive and motivating environment & celebration of successes
✨ Company events
Does this apply to you?
Then become a part of our international company and send your application including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We can't wait to meet you!
As an international employer, we stand for equal opportunities and diversity. Therefore, we welcome applications from mothers, fathers, people with disabilities and people from the LGBTQIA+ community. Please let us know if, for example, we should use a gender-neutral pronoun, if you need barrier-free access to our offices or if you want us to allow more time for the application process.