DOUGLAS is the leading premium beauty platform in Europe. Offering more than 160,000 beauty and lifestyle products in online shops, the beauty marketplace and over 2,000 stores, DOUGLAS inspires customers to live their own kind of beauty by offering a previously unparalleled assortment. The continued expansion of the fast-growing e-commerce business is the focus of the #FORWARDBEAUTY.DigitalFirst strategy programme. In fiscal year 2020/2021, DOUGLAS generated sales of 3.1 billion euros in the areas of perfumery, decorative cosmetics, skin and hair care as well as nutritional supplements, health and accessories.
For our Headquarters in Düsseldorf we are currently looking for a
E-Commerce Business Development Manager (f/m/d)
EXPECT EXCITING TASKS
- You identify strategic growth potentials in global e-commerce for Douglas (26+ country stores).
- You work holistically, i.e. your analysis covers all dimensions of e-commerce from assortment, pricing, service, marketing to user experience.
- You develop concrete growth plans with the Business Development team, central stakeholders and the respective Country Managers and prioritize the measures/projects.
- You execute projects in Germany and internationally and ensure that the national teams are empowered to leverage the potentials sustainably.
- You are responsible for rolling out global initiatives to increase e-commerce growth nationally & internationally and thus form a bridgehead between the global headquarters and the national subsidiaries.
- You implement and support market entries into new countries and accompany the first growth phases of a new country or a new sales/business model idea
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Several years of operational professional experience in e-commerce or in a digital consultancy with a focus on business development & strategy
- Excellent project management skills & proven track record for successfully implemented digital projects or in building/expanding a digital business model
- Broad e-commerce knowledge of growth levers, basic processes and technologies
- Strategic analyst (f/m/d) with implementation strength
- Enjoys international and intercultural cooperation
- Business fluent in English (German and other languages an advantage)
- Experience in the beauty/cosmetics or fashion/FMCG industr
EXPECT FROM US
- Professional colleagues in all departments that are willing to help at any time
- A professional onboarding program to ensure a smooth start within a great team
- An extensive online platform with diverse learning opportunities for your personnel development
- A modern and inspiring working environment in our international Douglas Headquarters
- Flexible, trust-based working hours and lots of further benefits, like free water, coffee and tea, discount on our products, sports programs and many more
Does this apply to you? Then become a part of our international company and send your application including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!