DOUGLAS is the leading premium beauty platform in Europe. Offering more than 160,000 beauty and lifestyle products in online shops, the beauty marketplace and over 2,000 stores, DOUGLAS inspires customers to live their own kind of beauty by offering a previously unparalleled assortment. The continued expansion of the fast-growing e-commerce business is the focus of the #FORWARDBEAUTY.DigitalFirst strategy programme. In fiscal year 2020/2021, DOUGLAS generated sales of 3.1 billion euros in the areas of perfumery, decorative cosmetics, skin and hair care as well as nutritional supplements, health and accessories.
FOR OUR HEADQUARTER IN DUSSELDORF WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A
Credit Manager (f/m/x) E-Commerce
EXPECT EXCITING TASKS
- Control and monitoring of the credit, risk and credit rating systems for our national and international e-commerce platform, including the Marketplace business.
- Continuous optimization of the credit check systems and development of new processes in cooperation with IT and external service providers
- Implementation of provider benchmarks
- Continuous evaluation of KPIs and derivation and implementation of appropriate measures
- Ensuring and further developing detailed reporting
- Participation in the implementation of the international BNPL strategy
- Close cooperation and support for fraud prevention
- Internal and external contact for all credit management issues
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Successfully completed university degree with a focus on banking or business or a successfully completed banking or commercial apprenticeship
- Professional experience in the field of credit management in a comparable position
- Strong IT user skills, at least in standard software
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Interdisciplinary and analytical mindset
- In-depth business understanding as well as strong communication skills
- Logical thinking and affinity for numbers
EXPECT FROM US
- Professional colleagues in all departments that are willing to help at any time
- A professional onboarding program to ensure a smooth start within a great team
- An extensive online platform with diverse learning opportunities for your personnel development
- A modern and inspiring working environment in our international Douglas Headquarters
- Flexible, trust-based working hours and lots of further benefits, like free water, coffee and tea, discount on our products, sports programs and many more
Does this apply to you? Then become a part of our international company and send your application including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!