As a modern and committed company with over 400 employees in 19 Akzente beauty stores and our online store parfumdreams, we celebrate the world of beauty and perfumery with passion, enthusiasm and success.
You will be responsible for the content as well as the technical aspects of implementing projects in a fast-growing international digital business.
As part of the E-commerce International Team, we are now looking for a country manager (w/f/d) to cover Sweden, Denmark and Finland. You have the ownership for driving and for growing business profitably in your region, from marketing strategies to product and services initiatives.
Country Manager Scandics (w/m/d) (Parfumdreams) – 100% Remote
DICH ERWARTEN SPANNENDE AUFGABEN
- Sales: define, plan and implement a profitable growth strategy in the Scandic countries. Identify innovative opportunities to consolidate and expand the business. Drive alignment with the E-commerce International Team to support the implementation of your strategy. Monitor the overall performance and derive tactical and strategic measures to improve performance.
- Marketing: Develop marketing measures and campaigns in collaboration with the global marketing team. Steer the marketing CRR to meet your profitability target.
- Analytics: analyze internal and external data (market, competition, customer), consolidate insights, monitor market development, and turn your thinking into an actionable plan.
- Controlling: responsible for the budget planning and forecasting. Responsible for the performance reviews with the leadership team. Support in identifying efficiency potential. Demonstrate ability to execute on identified improvement opportunities and be responsible for their successful adaptation
- Operations: liaise with the customer service and the transport carriers in collaboration with the Head of E-commerce
DU BRINGST VIEL MIT
- You bring a strong expertise in the Scandic markets
- A degree in business administration, industrial engineering, marketing or a corresponding education with additional qualifications.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in e-commerce and/or online store management in B2C
- Understanding of the e-commerce growth levers
- Knowledge of digital marketing a clear plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Analytics and backend systems
- You can work independently, have strong organisational skills and a hands-on mentality
- Analytical competence, pronounced affinity for numbers
- You can manage projects and enjoy working in an international working environment
- You feel responsible, you are pro-active, action-driven and you love working with different teams
- A professional fluency in English and demonstrate by communicating clearly both verbally as well as written
DAS KANNST DU VON UNS ERWARTEN
- We have a continuous feedback culture and a yearly evaluation round
- Join industry events
- Support from an international team of experts, and mentoring
- Part of the Douglas family
- Flat hierarchical structure with short decision-making processes
- A minimum of 25 holiday days per calendar year
- Extra working hours convertible into extra paid holidays up to 5 days per calendar year
- #comeasyouare: no dress code
- German health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package to Germany for internationals
- Home office equipment available, also for private usage
- 100% home office possible
- Opportunity to work from abroad for 30 (working) days per calendar year
- 39% shopping discount on products shipped and sold by Parfumdreams
- A full-time unlimited contract
Do you recognize yourself in this role? Then please apply now via our online job portal and become part of our team. We are looking forward to your application!
Note: By sending the application, the applicant consents to the storage/entry of his/her transmitted data in our "prescreen" applicant portal for the purpose of further processing his/her application.