DOUGLAS is the leading premium beauty platform in Europe. Offering more than 160,000 beauty and lifestyle products in online shops, the beauty marketplace and over 2,000 stores, DOUGLAS inspires customers to live their own kind of beauty by offering a previously unparalleled assortment. The continued expansion of the fast-growing e-commerce business is the focus of the #FORWARDBEAUTY.DigitalFirst strategy programme. In fiscal year 2020/2021, DOUGLAS generated sales of 3.1 billion euros in the areas of perfumery, decorative cosmetics, skin and hair care as well as nutritional supplements, health and accessories.
Since the beginning of 2022, Disapo.de Apotheke B.V., based in Heerlen , has been a subsidiary of the DOUGLAS Group.
For our team at Disapo we are currently looking for a
EXPECT EXCITING TASKS
- Responsibility for the integration of Disapo into DOUGLAS financial and management reporting structures
- Reporting activities within the framework of monthly financial statements
- Creation and establishment of meaningful reports that create transparency and support daily company management
- Independent budget & forecast preparation in close coordination with management and functional heads
- Modeling of business case scenarios
- Management and calculation of liquidity forecasts
- Sparring partner and advising the management on financial issues
- Continuous development of existing reporting and controlling tools and optimization of internal processes
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Completed masters degree , preferably with a focus on finance/controlling or comparable
- Several years of relevant professional experience in controlling
- You are experienced in using Excel and PowerPoint as well as common controlling tools (e.g. Infor BI),
- You have a deep understanding of controlling & finance ERP systems (SAP, Navision, or similar)
- Numerical and analytical skills as well as a structured and result-oriented approach characterize your way of working
- You have a high level of comprehension, convincing communication skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Fluent English and German skills (Dutch and Chinese desirable)
EXPECT FROM US
- professional colleagues in all departments that are willing to help at anytime
- a professional onboarding programme to ensure a smooth start within a great team
- an extensive online platform with diverse learning opportunities for your personnel development
- a modern and inspiring working environment in our international Douglas Headquarters
- a challenging and varied field of work in one of the most successful E-Commerce platforms of the 21st century
- flexible, trust-based working hours and lots of further benefits, like free water, coffee and tea, discount on our products, sports programmes and many more
Does this apply to you? Then become a part of our international company and send your application including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. Your contact person for this requisition is Sandrina El Hassan.
We look forward to hearing from you!