DOUGLAS is Europe’s leading omni-channel beauty destination. We inspire customers to live their own kind of beauty by offering an unparalleled assortment in online stores, via a partner program and in around 1,800 stores. Strengthening our successful omni-channel positioning while consistently developing the customer experience is at the heart of our strategy. In its fiscal year 2021/22, DOUGLAS generated sales of 3.65 billion euros in perfume, decorative cosmetic, skin and hair care nutritional supplements, health care and accessories.
FOR OUR HEADQUARTERS IN DÜSSELDORF WE ARE LOOKING FOUR YOU AS
Business Intelligence Reporting Manager (f/m/x)
TASKS WITH IMPACT
- You are responsible for the reporting and data landscape as well as the delivery of ad-hoc reports for the CRM- and Digital department
- You see yourself as an enabler of your stakeholders, propose innovative reports and processes for more accurate results
- You build and refine predictive analytics models and continuously evolve the existing reporting landscape
- You define new reporting requirements with key stakeholders, manage and prioritize the backlog of development ideas and ensure timely and high-quality implementation
- You lead a team of data analysts in disciplinary and technical terms, coach them and develop them in a targeted manner
- You work closely with the business teams, central BI, and Data Science
YOUR ADDED VALUE
- You have a strong analytical mindset, extensive knowledge of eCommerce and CRM, enjoy conceptual tasks and are therefore able to understand and solve relevant business requests
- You have gained experience with SQL, dashboard tools (e.g, Google Looker. Quicksight, Tableau)
- You are experienced in managing interfaces and are assertive towards stakeholders
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You can hold a university degree and have several years of experience in the field of analytics
- You have (desirably) first experience as a manager (f/m/d)
OUR BENEFITS FOR YOU
💻 We want you to feel comfortable at your job. That’s why you’ll receive your own individual work equipment.
🚀 Your personal development: We want you to grow with us. Become part of our mentoring program, make use of our E-learning platforms and take advantage of many more individual development offers.
🌴 30 days of vacation per year
📍 You like a hybrid working model? We offer a balance between mobile work and office days in a collaborative environment.
🍒 Super Sale: Our employee discount for both online and in store is the cherry on the top. Not enough? More discount opportunities are available to you thanks to our corporate benefits.
🏋️ You like fitness? Great! Then our gym pass is just right for you.
🧃 Canteen & bistro, as well as free drinks
🎉 A positive and motivating environment & celebration of successes
✨ Company events
Does this apply to you?
Then become a part of our international company and send your application including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We can't wait to meet you!
As an international employer, we stand for equal opportunities and diversity. Therefore, we welcome applications from mothers, fathers, people with disabilities and people from the LGBTQIA+ community. Please let us know if, for example, we should use a gender-neutral pronoun, if you need barrier-free access to our offices or if you want us to allow more time for the application process.