DOUGLAS is the leading premium beauty platform in Europe. Offering more than 160,000 beauty and lifestyle products in online shops, the beauty marketplace and over 2,000 stores, DOUGLAS inspires customers to live their own kind of beauty by offering a previously unparalleled assortment. The continued expansion of the fast-growing e-commerce business is the focus of the #FORWARDBEAUTY.DigitalFirst strategy programme. In fiscal year 2020/2021, DOUGLAS generated sales of 3.1 billion euros in the areas of perfumery, decorative cosmetics, skin and hair care as well as nutritional supplements, health and accessories.
FOR OUR HEADQUARTERS IN DÜSSELDORF WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A
BackEnd Engineer Hybris/SAP Commerce (m/f/d)
EXPECT EXCITING TASKS
- You will be involved in the (further) development and expansion of the new e-commerce platform as part of the largest European SAP Commerce Cloud project
- You attach great importance to a stable and scalable as well as high-quality software - coding is the focus here
- You Independently implement quality assurance measures (e.g. code reviews) in cooperation with other team members
- You concept and develop modern backend REST API's within the micro-service architecture
- Together with product management and your team, you will understand the needs of our customers and take responsibility for technical concepts and their on-time implementation
- You see yourself as a consultant to the company and always coordinate closely with the other departments
- You are in close contact with your IT colleagues and understand the requirements and needs of a high-performance, secure and stable platform operation
- You want to expand your knowledge, think outside the box, exchange ideas with other developers (front- and backend) and participate in developer meetings and other workshops
WHAT YOU OFFER
- A successfully completed degree in computer science or a comparable completed vocational training in the field of software development
- You focused to develop in the area of backend development and specialized to Hybris / SAP Commerce Cloud. First professional experience with Hybris / SAP Commerce Cloud is a “must have”
- You have experiences with the development of APIs for the web development
- You are familiar with JAVA web applications like REST APIs with XML & JSON
- Many years of experience with Continuous Integration, Git and staging environments help you in your daily work
- Test automatization in form of JUnit and integration tests are not a challenge for you
- Ideally experienced user knowledge of UI back-office tools and search engines such as Fact Finder or Solr
- Working in an agile environment with Scrum is something you like
- Very good English skills is a "must have"
- Good German language skills are a plus
- You can convince with your ability to work in a team and your strong communication skills
- Your distinctive commitment, your reliability and your ability to work under pressure complete your profile
EXPECT FROM US
- Professional colleagues in all departments that are willing to help at any time
- A professional onboarding program to ensure a smooth start within a great team
- An extensive online platform with diverse learning opportunities for your personnel development
- A modern and inspiring working environment in our international Douglas Headquarters
- Flexible, trust-based working hours and lots of further benefits, like free water, coffee and tea, discount on our products, sports programs and many more
Does this apply to you? Then become a part of our international company and send your application including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!