CEO of Douglas GmbH
- Tina Müller has been CEO of Douglas GmbH since November 2017.
- Previously, she was Chief Marketing Officer and a member of the Board at Adam Opel AG/Opel Group GmbH for four years.
- Prior to Opel, Tina Müller had been with Henkel as Chief Marketing Officer and Corporate Senior Vice President in leading international marketing and sales positions for 17 years.
- She studied business administration and economics in Germany and France (Diplom-Kauffrau / Maîtrise Science Économique).
- She is the author of two books Warum Produkte floppen (Haufe Publishing) and Zum Jungbleiben ist es nie zu spät (Südwest Publishing)
CFO of Douglas GmbH
- Mark Langer has been Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Douglas GmbH since May 2021.
- Previously, he was Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for seven years and then Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for four years at HUGO BOSS AG.
- He has held other management positions in the finance departments of HUGO BOSS and Procter & Gamble and worked as a project manager for McKinsey & Company in Munich and New York.
- Mark Langer studied business administration and mechanical engineering at the Technical University of Munich.
Dr. Dr. h.c. Jörn Kreke
Dr. Henning Kreke
Chairman, Entrepreneur, Hagen/Germany
Dr. Alexander Dibelius
Managing Partner/Managing Director, CVC, Frankfurt a. M./Germany
Dr. Michael H. Hinderer
Dr. Daniel Pindur
Partner, CVC, Frankfurt a. M./Germany
Managing Director, CVC, Frankfurt a. M./Germany
Managing Partner, CVC, London/UK
National Chairwoman of the Retail Section of the ver.di union, Berlin/Germany
Head of E-Commerce Germany
Head of section, Münster/Germany
Trade Union Secretary at ver.di Trade Section, Berlin
Federal Section Head Retail and Mail Order ver.di Federal Administration - Retail Section