CEO of Douglas GmbH
- Tina Müller has been CEO of Douglas GmbH since November 2017.
- Previously, she was Chief Marketing Officer and a member of the Board at Adam Opel AG/Opel Group GmbH for four years.
- Prior to Opel, Tina Müller had been with Henkel as Chief Marketing Officer and Corporate Senior Vice President in leading international marketing and sales positions for 17 years.
- She studied business administration and economics in Germany and France (Diplom-Kauffrau / Maîtrise Science Économique).
- She is the author of two books Warum Produkte floppen (Haufe Publishing) and Zum Jungbleiben ist es nie zu spät (Südwest Publishing)
CFO of Douglas GmbH
- Matthias Born has been CFO of Douglas GmbH since August 2019.
- Previously, he was CFO and COO of CBR Fashion Group for seven years.
- As Group Senior Finance Director he worked for the Eurofins Scientific Group for four years. Previous responsibilities were with HörGut GmbH and, in various leadership positions, with ADVA Optical Networking.
- Matthias Born studied business administration at WHU Koblenz, Germany.
Dr. Dr. h.c. Jörn Kreke
Dr. Henning Kreke
Chairman, Entrepreneur, Hagen/Germany
Vice chairwoman, Secretary, Munich/Germany
Dr. Alexander Dibelius
Managing Partner/Managing Director, CVC, Frankfurt a. M./Germany
Head of section, Münster/Germany
Dr. Michael H. Hinderer
Personnel development officer, Dresden/Germany
Dr. Daniel Pindur
Partner, CVC, Frankfurt a. M./Germany
National Chairwoman of the Retail Section of the ver.di union, Berlin/Germany
Store manager, Dallgow-Döberitz/Germany
Head of regional sales unit ver.di, District North
Managing Director, CVC, Frankfurt a. M./Germany
Managing Partner, CVC, London/UK