CEO of Douglas GmbH
- Tina Müller has been CEO of Douglas GmbH since November 2017.
- Previously, she was Chief Marketing Officer and a member of the Board at Adam Opel AG/Opel Group GmbH for four years.
- Prior to Opel, Tina Müller had been with Henkel as Chief Marketing Officer and Corporate Senior Vice President in leading international marketing and sales positions for 17 years.
- She studied business administration and economics in Germany and France (Diplom-Kauffrau / Maîtrise Science Économique).
- She is the author of two books Warum Produkte floppen (Haufe Publishing) and Zum Jungbleiben ist es nie zu spät (Südwest Publishing)
CFO of Douglas GmbH
- Mark Langer has been Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Douglas GmbH since May 2021.
- Previously, he was Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for seven years and then Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for four years at HUGO BOSS AG.
- He has held other management positions in the finance departments of HUGO BOSS and Procter & Gamble and worked as a project manager for McKinsey & Company in Munich and New York.
- Mark Langer studied business administration and mechanical engineering at the Technical University of Munich.
CDO of Douglas GmbH
- Vanessa Stützle is Chief Digital Officer of Douglas GmbH since May 2020.
- As Executive Vice President E-Commerce & CRM, Vanessa Stützle has been responsible for Douglas’ online business since January 2018 and additionally for Customer Relationship Management since July 2019.
- As Chief Digital Officer of the s.Oliver Group she has previously been responsible for the e-commerce business of all the Group’s brands and has built one of the largest mono-label shops in Europe in the fashion segment.
- Due to further positions at ESPRIT and SBK Consulting Team GmbH, Vanessa Stützle looks back on a total of 16 years of experience in the field of digitalization in retail.
- Vanessa Stützle studied business administration at the University of Cologne, Germany.
Dr. Dr. h.c. Jörn Kreke
Dr. Henning Kreke
Chairman, Entrepreneur, Hagen/Germany
Vice chairwoman, Secretary, Munich/Germany
Dr. Alexander Dibelius
Managing Partner/Managing Director, CVC, Frankfurt a. M./Germany
Head of section, Münster/Germany
Dr. Michael H. Hinderer
Personnel development officer, Dresden/Germany
Dr. Daniel Pindur
Partner, CVC, Frankfurt a. M./Germany
National Chairwoman of the Retail Section of the ver.di union, Berlin/Germany
Store manager, Dallgow-Döberitz/Germany
Head of regional sales unit ver.di, District North
Managing Director, CVC, Frankfurt a. M./Germany
Managing Partner, CVC, London/UK