CEO of Douglas GmbH
- Tina Müller has been CEO of Douglas GmbH since November 2017.
- Previously, she was Chief Marketing Officer and a member of the Board at Adam Opel AG/Opel Group GmbH for four years.
- Prior to Opel, Tina Müller had been with Henkel as Chief Marketing Officer and Corporate Senior Vice President in leading international marketing and sales positions for 17 years.
- She studied business administration and economics in Germany and France (Diplom-Kauffrau / Maîtrise Science Économique).
- She is the author of two books Warum Produkte floppen (Haufe Publishing) and Zum Jungbleiben ist es nie zu spät (Südwest Publishing)
Interim CFO of Douglas GmbH
Dr. Dr. h.c. Jörn Kreke
Dr. Henning Kreke
Chairman, Entrepreneur, Hagen/Germany
Vice chairwoman, Secretary, Munich/Germany
Dr. Alexander Dibelius
Managing Partner/Managing Director, CVC, Frankfurt a. M./Germany
Head of section, Münster/Germany
Dr. Michael H. Hinderer
Personnel development officer, Dresden/Germany
Dr. Daniel Pindur
Managing Director, CVC, Frankfurt a. M./Germany
National Chairwoman of the Retail Section of the ver.di union, Berlin/Germany
Store manager, Dallgow-Döberitz/Germany
Head of regional sales unit ver.di, District North
Investment Director, CVC, Frankfurt a. M./Germany
Managing Partner, CVC, London/UK